CA210

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자현빈 조회 0회 작성일 2021-11-25 18:51:30 댓글 0

본문

Measure High Performance Displays With CA-310 Display Color Analyzer - Konica Minolta Sensing

Learn more! http://sensing.konicaminolta.us/products/ca-310-color-analyzer/
Konica Minolta Sensing’s new CA-310 Display Color Analyzer offers accurate, speed, and precision measurements; enhancing the benefits offered by the CA-210. High-end displays, including backlit LED displays, LCD TVs, and Smartphones are measured.

The CA-310 Display Color Analyzer is an extremely accurate, high speed instrument designed to measure the luminance and chromaticity of high performance displays. Inspection and adjustment of white balance, gamma, and contrast adjustments are made. For more information on Konica Minolta Sensing’s light and display measurement instruments, visit us at sensing.konicaminolta.us - Or call (888) 473-2656.
http://sensing.konicaminolta.us/products/ca-310-color-analyzer/
Robin Reifsnyder : These machines need to be used everywhere these days to show we even under attach with LED light.check out AMA and this type of light.

(S08 EP06) CA 210 West Plus, Cajon Pass to Buena Park

This is an extended ride in Southern California, entering the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Region from the Mojave Desert and the Cajon Pass, ending in Buena Park.

It starts along I-15 South past Victorville and Hesperia, entering the Cajon Pass. After the pass, the ride goes onto I-215 South into San Bernardino before switching to CA 210 West. The ride follows CA 210 West along the northern edge of the region to CA 57 South, before following that route to CA 91 around Fullerton. The ride then concludes along CA 91 West to Buena Park and past I-5.

Technical Specifications:
Video Camera: Sony HDR-CX675
Still Camera: Nikon L850
Tripod: Rocketfish RF-TRP47C (14.5-47.0 inch)
Vehicle: 2014 Nissan Sentra
Video Editing Software: Apple Final Cut Pro X

Laptop Specs (R08MBP):
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch Late 2012)
2.5 GHz dual-core Intel i5
8GB 1600 MHz DDR3L
256GB flash storage
Intel HD Graphics 4000
macOS Mojave
Trans Canada Phil : This one gives a real good extensive feel for the area. That San Dimas sign caught my eye, only because of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!
Matthew Gillen : Wow. This video was amazing. It really shows how much you have improved through the years. This has to be one of my favorites from yours. It was nice to see the 210’s eastern portion since it hasn’t been shown in most videos of the freeway community (besides American Roads). In my opinion, the 210 in the inland empire is an underrated drive. Thank you though for showing the 210, it brings back childhood memories.
Kaydrah Communications Wanderlust : Something totally new for me. I've always headed down to I-10 coming off of the pass, but always did wonder what 210 was like... Now I know! Great video, Justin!

아트텍 멀티 인터페이스 USB 허브 (TYPE-C 케이블)(CA210)

http://www.87sarang.com/shop/ViewItem.asp?mcd=M00000005\u0026ca=20\u0026itemcd=33200351

#CA210

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,073건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kocon.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz